There are two deliverables due for Project 2.
- A video showing your exploitation, credential theft, and data exfiltration.
- A penetration test report that discusses the steps and actions in the video and how they are relevant to the client. The report also includes your recommendations for the client.
Use Microsoft Stream to create the video.
If you have not already done so last week:
- Download the Penetration Test Report Template to get started on the written report.
- Delete the instructional text from the template before you submit.
Upload and submit two items for this assignment:
- the Hacking Video Demonstration showing your exploitation
- the Penetration Test Report document
|How Will My Work Be Evaluated?
Penetrating the system (gaining access) is only the beginning for a penetration tester. You must also be able to clearly communicate your findings and recommend corrective actions in a way that a nontechnical audience can understand. Therefore, the written report describing the engagement’s technical details is a critical part of the job.
Having the best keyboard penetration skills in the business will not help if you are not able to properly document findings and convey critical issues to the client. A successful penetration proposal could lead to additional business from the client’s subsidiaries and partners.
The following evaluation criteria aligned to the competencies will be used to grade your assignment:
2.1.2: Describe the context surrounding the issue or problem.
2.1.3: Explain the significance of the issue or problem.
10.1.2: Gather project requirements to meet stakeholder needs.
12.2.1: Identify systems for the risk assessment.
12.2.2: Perform a risk analysis.
13.1.1: Create documentation appropriate to the stakeholder.
When you are finished, click “add a file” to upload your two deliverables, and then click the Submit button.