Do you need Doctoral Dissertation Writing Help? Get in touch with our expert writers and editors. We can provide the assistance you need to succeed at your dissertation and get the grades you want. Dissertation writing is a difficult task, but we are here to make it easier for you.
What is a Doctoral Dissertation?
A doctoral dissertation is a project for which students work on relevant research questions under the guidance of their teachers. The dissertation must address an original (primary) problem within the field of education studies that runs through different levels of education and branch out into related areas such as social sciences, philosophy or political science, etc. It has to be presented in front of other recognized experts in that given field, reviewed, and then submitted to a dissertation committee for final approval.
Therefore, the doctoral dissertation has to be based on original research and is different from seminar papers written in most other programs. It requires fewer sources of information and must use the resources at hand more extensively while covering a larger number of secondary and primary readings than the standard paper would require. Finally, it should sound as if it were coherently argued over time and not just as an aggregation of facts or random pieces of writing put together to make up a larger piece.
What Makes a Doctoral Dissertation Successful?
Some key features of a successful dissertation are:
- A clearly defined research topic. This is one most common mistakes made by those pursuing an academic career in education studies or similar areas. The project could be focused on primary research, experimentations, or survey work but must focus on addressing a relevant problem within your field of study.
- A valid theoretical framework for application and interpretation. Theoretical frameworks guide how we look at similar issues and what features we see as primary or secondary in these situations. A dissertation without a theoretical framework would be like a boat sailing in the middle of an ocean with no direction to its destination.
- A strong research question that guides your work from beginning to end. A research question must have some practical applications for future studies, such as whether single-sex schools are better than coeducational schools or provide certain benefits over others? It must also lead you to make relevant observations throughout your data collection process to answer your research question in different ways further.
- A comprehensive literature review that supports your primary thesis and influences how you will answer your research questions or further other secondary questions within secondary readings. This section is similar to a puzzle where, after assembling all its pieces through relevant sources and observations made during your fieldwork study, they make up a larger picture which may be easier to interpret and understand than taking it apart strand by strand.
5.Coding and categorizing information through qualitative, descriptive, and statistical methods. Quantitative and qualitative data are always two different things, although they work together to give a clearer picture of the research topic at hand for future study or analysis.
- Presenting your findings in an organized fashion using objectivity, theoretical perspective, and extensive imagination. Writing is one of the most important aspects of any project as it can obfuscate the true meaning behind data collection. Therefore, it would be difficult for others to interpret correctly what you were trying to say if written incorrectly. It should make sense irrespective of whether you are writing about descriptive analysis through fieldwork studies or within experiments where observation was key to research findings.
Structure Used in Our Doctoral Dissertation Writing Help
This should be simple, and it shouldn’t contain any fancy designs or artwork. It should include the title of your dissertation, a running head (this is typically 12 pts in Times New Roman with no extra spacing between lines), your name, your advisor’s name on the top center, and your committee members’ names below it.
Table of contents:
This should be a detailed table for the chapters and tables and figures used throughout your dissertation. It’s best to have it in an Excel format so you can easily change, add or delete existing elements as needed without having to edit the hard copy itself.
List of tables & figures:
A list with a summary of each table (usually one sentence) and figures (two sentences at most). This is typically done before the table & figure captions in your main text should you ever decide to include those.
This should only be one or two paragraphs requiring acknowledging people who have supported you, whether financial, emotional, etc. It’s generally placed at the end of your dissertation. Still, it can be found in the Acknowledgements section on the title page itself, which is usually below your name on the top center and committee members’ names below it.
The abstract is probably the most important part of your dissertation as it will be read by hundreds of professors, reviewers, university committees, and other professionals. It’s important to state what you have investigated, your methods and findings, and the significance of this topic in relation to previous studies on this very same topic.
The introduction is the first section of your dissertation. It should be between 1-2 pages long and consist of 4 parts: historical background, why you chose to study this particular topic, statement of the problem, and research questions. You also want to briefly introduce your literature review here, whereas you will provide more details about the background of your problem in the literature chapter.
This is probably the most important part of your dissertation since it summarizes what has been done and said about your topic by previous authors or researchers within various disciplines. You should have gone through many journal articles, books, and other sources before writing this particular section of your dissertation. You should also provide the bibliographical references throughout this chapter and include a reference list at the end.
This is one of many sections where you will specify how you have studied your problem and what research questions you posed earlier in your introduction (how, why). You will also include any ethical concerns or issues that may have come up along the way in this section. Using surveys, interviews, fieldwork, and observations as your primary data collection techniques, then clearly state how you have recruited participants and what procedures were followed (e.g., informed consent).
The data analysis is where you will describe how you have gone about analyzing your data and the involved procedures (i.e., factor analysis, regression, t-tests). You can also include a detailed discussion of your findings in this section if any are particularly interesting and important.
The results are usually broken down into two parts. In part one, you will present your results in a narrative format (i.e., what you found), the trends of those findings, and problems that may have come up along the way, such as some survey questions, etc. Part two is where you will include tables and figures, which consist of numerical data such as means, percentages of responses, correlations among your variables, and so forth.
The discussion section is where you utilize the findings you have included in the results section to either re-introduce or expand upon some of the research questions. It includes how similar or different your findings are from those of previous studies on the same topic
This is your last section of writing, and it can be short or lengthy, depending on what you want to explore in this final chapter. The conclusion can also consist of 3 parts: future directions, implications for theory (if applicable), and implications for practice (again if applicable).
This is the final section of your dissertation. Here you will provide both in-text citations and a list of references at the very end of your document, which is also known as “works cited” or “references.”
Why Should You Choose Our Doctoral Dissertation Writing Help Online?
Most Affordable Prices Online:
We are proud to be the most affordable writing service on the web. We believe that a student’s financial condition should not be an excuse for failure. With our custom dissertation writing help, you do not have to worry about your budget anymore. Just place your order, and we will write it for you based on your instructions.
Our dissertation writers work on a 24/7 basis. So, it means that you can place an order even at the last minute, and we will still be able to write your dissertation for you before the deadline you have set for yourself.
Our writers are extremely qualified and hold PhDs in various fields. So, you can rest assured that they will write your dissertation from scratch, providing the best possible quality.
Our company has a strict confidentiality policy which will protect all your personal information from being leaked to any other third party or organization.
Effective Customer Support:
Our customer support staff is available at all times through email, phone, or chat services. If you have any questions regarding your dissertation topic, our writers, or our policies, you can get in touch with us anytime.