Computer Network architecture assignments help
Computer Network Architecture
Computer Network Architecture in technology can be described as the physical and logical design of the software, hardware, protocols, and media of the transmission of data. Simply we can say that how computers are organized and how tasks are allocated to the computer. Computer network architecture home work are challenging. They make students schedule tighter every time. But don’t get worried for we have the best writers at assignmentsguru to get your assignments done before deadline.
Our network architecture is a fundamental building block of our everyday lives. We use it to communicate with each other, store data, send signals and so on. In the same time, we don’t really know how it works.
Our network architecture is a fundamental building block of our everyday lives. We use it to communicate with each other, store data, send signals and so on. In the same time, we don’t really know how it works. A network architecture is a set of rules that describes how networks work. It consists of the following elements:
In simple terms, a network is a collection of nodes and links between them. For example, a home network can contain devices such as computers and hub boards on the one side and TV’s on the other side. A key thing to understand about networks is that nodes are connected via links (data packets) which traverse through the system keeping it alive as long as they are still able to do so. This is done by some kind of transfer mechanism called routing algorithms which helps in finding routes for data packets passing from node to node in a given time period. To know more about how networks work, we need to understand more sophisticated topics such as routing protocols and routing
The two types of network architectures are used:
- Peer-To-Peer network
- Client/Server network
- Peer-To-Peer networks and technologies like P2P (Peer-to-peer) networks allow us to do peer help. The use is growing and we hope that more businesses can benefit from it as early as next year.
- Peer-to-Peer networks are becoming especially necessary in large environments like companies. Replacing the hierarchy of authority with sharing an internet connection results in reduced network lag time, increased data throughput, improved system performance and to some extent even easier access & accessibility.
- Peer-To-Peer network has no dedicated server.
- Each computer is assigned a special permission to use the resource, but if one of them is down, then the resource will not be available.
Advantages Of Peer-To-Peer Network:
- It is cost effective since you do not need to purchase resources that are dedicated to the software
- If multiple computers stop working for a particular task, other computers will continue to run the tasks
- It is easy to set up and maintain as each computer manages itself.
Disadvantages Of Peer-To-Peer Network:
- In the case of a peer-to-peer network, the data is not stored as the data is different in different locations.
- This is an example of how easily automation can disrupt the system and affect business operations because it monitors the mobiles constantly.
- Client/Server network is a model for the end users called clients, which access the resources such as songs, videos, etc. from a central computer called Server.
- The central controller may be the server as well as a server-client
- A server provides services and takes care of the day-to-day activities, such as processing login and after authentication, access control ingame
- A server is responsible for managing all the resources such as files, directories, printers, etc
- A client has implemented a very simple chat service, where two users are chatting. One user sends some data to another user in the chat with the following information
Advantages Of Client/Server network:
- A Client/Server network contains the centralized system. Therefore we can easily backup the data.
- A Virtual machine networks is data protection for individual hosts
- Security is better in Client/Server network as a single administrator controls the shared resources.
- It also increases the speed of the sharing resources.
Disadvantages Of Client/Server network:
- Client/Server networks are expensive due to the large memory required by the server.
- A new network consumer is proposed which offers affordable cost for all who need internet access. The solution is based upon a custom blockchain. The user interface of the NOS-I will continue to work as usual, but the modifications have been rolled out simultaneously with the NOS-II.
- Users can more easily manage their resources through shared cloud storage or unified app.
Computer Network Architecture Components
Computer network components are the major parts which are needed to install the software. Some of these components are NIC, switch, cable, router. Depending on the type of network that we need to install, some network components can also be removed. For example, the wireless network does not require a cable.
Following are the major components required to install a network.
- NIC stands for network interface card.
- NIC is a processor meant to connect computers onto a network. The NIC “is responsible for routing data between two systems over a wired or wireless medium”
- It can support a transfer rate of 10,100 to 1000 Mb/s.
- The MAC address is stored in the PROM (programmable read-only memory)
There are two types of NIC:
- Wired NIC
- Wireless NIC
Wired NIC: The Wired NIC is present inside the motherboard. Splices and connectors are used with wired NIC to transfer data
Wireless NIC: The wireless NIC is the antenna that connects the laptop computer to the internet. For example, computer contains the wireless NIC and Logitech speaker speaker
A Hub is not just an efficient high-speed connector for your network connection, it is also a vital component of the internet. The performance of hubs grows with time and each new generation can cope with more data than its predecessors. Each time you connect to the internet you are adding some data to the hub’s storage. Hub will broadcast the request to the network, validating whether it’s accepted. Meanwhile, Hub send reply to all devices which validate whether the first device should become cloned or not first
The Hub in Hub POP has advanced in terms of quality and functions. However, it is not the SAQ input that was used when it was designed. The SAQ input can also be used to typify cubes for maximum understanding by partners
In a network, connections with hubs & switch(ESP). Switch based on port number. At the end of the day, what you are actually delivering to your potential customers is their decision whether you are a credible business or not. Just like showing off your engine when you think no one notices, put insight in your product. Show customer why they will surely love it and surely come back for more. Therefore, we can say that switch provides a direct connection between the source and destination. It increases the speed of the network.
- A router is a hardware device which is used to connect a LAN with an internet connection. It is used to receive, analyze and forward the incoming packets to another network.
- A router works in a Layer 3 (Network layer) of the OSI Reference model.
- The router forwards the packet based on the information provided in the routing table.
- …the resulting collision should be handled to avoid any adverse effects on the network
Advantages Of Router:
- Security: The information which is transmitted to the network will traverse the entire cable, but the only specified device which has been addressed can read the data.
- Reliability: If the server has stopped functioning, the network goes down, but no other networks are affected that are served by the router.
- Performance: Router enhances the overall performance of the network. Suppose there are 24 workstations in a network generates a same amount of traffic. This increases the traffic load on the network. Router splits the single network into two networks of 12 workstations each, reduces the traffic load by half.
- Network range
- A modem is a software device that allows the computer to connect to the internet through a telephone line.
- A modem is not integrated with the motherboard rather than it is installed on the PCI slot found on the motherboard.
- It stands for Modulator/Demodulator. It converts the digital data into an analog signal over the telephone lines.
Based on the differences in speed and transmission rate, a modem can be classified in the following categories:
- Standard PC modem or Dial-up modem
- Cellular Modem
- Cable modem
Cables and Connectors
Cable is a transmission media used for transmitting a signal.
There are three types of cables used in transmission:
- Twisted pair cable
- Coaxial cable
- Fiber-optic cable
Why Students avail computer network architecture assignments to us?
We are able to provide top-notch services at cheap prices since we carry out our final customer orders from the US. Students benefit from deadlines being met, job security, and our international reach of 38. We also offer extra perks of payment options, quality service & content delivery, and 24/7 availability.
- Prompt delivery of assignments: We stand out from other services by delivering the assignment on time and without compromising on its quality. This will give you ample time to review and it’ll be easier for your students to catch up.
- Round the clock Scala tutors: We are available 24/7 which means that no time is wasted when you have a query. Our tutors work round the clock to help with any issues that may arise, anywhere in the world.
- No traces of plagiarism: we ensure all our work is uniquely produced. For example, we do not use previously written papers and we always put in our own words.
Improve the quality of your papers today by hiring our top tutors in to get ready for that big exam.